Sunday, 16 June 2013

One Month

So I guess I have become your typical blogging Mom because my little baby just hit one month and here I am blogging about it!
How lucky I am to have such a sweet healthy little boy in my life. One month has flown by. Most of it due to the two weeks I was in the hospital. I love being at home with him and just hanging out. Taking naps together, not eating a hot meal but that's how it goes I believe.
Anyway updates on him:
-Last we checked he was 11lbs. But I am pretty sure he's close to 13 or higher with the way he eats.
-He is still sleeping 5-6 hours at night. (which I believe is helping me recover pretty quick too)
-He has this adorable double chin and these real chunky cheeks
-He can hold his head up for 5 mins
-He loves looking out the window and facing the world.
-He loves to be cuddled to sleep (we'll  have fun with that later)
-He can possibly out burp and out fart Daniel
-We are just about done with size 1 diapers. He's just staying in them until we're out of them which should be sometime this week and then we'll attack the size 2 in the closet!
-He smiles a lot. Real smiles. Not gas bubbles.

We honestly have the best little boy ever! Daniel says he's scared to have #2 because he knows we can't get this lucky twice.
Look at those muscles!

Giving Daddy kisses

Look at that smile!

Mommy Loves!

His buddy Jonah beating on him. Don't worry he'll catch up in size and get him back!

6 months apart. Not to much to grow to catch up

Such a happy boy!


LOVE HIM TO PIECES!

4 comments:

  1. What a handsome boy! We have the best looking kids in the neighborhood ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can totally get that lucky twice! We did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those last two photos of him. It's the BEST when they start actually smiling at you! Sean is growing like a weed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is adorable! Can hardly wait to get up there this weekend and kiss those chubby cheeks again :D

    ReplyDelete