Wednesday, 5 June 2013

My Monster the Chunk!

Well,
I am glad to say that this week was not as much of an adventure as last week.
This week we've just sat on the couch and relaxed. We went on a couple of walks to test out the stroller. I even managed to get some laundry done and get the house clean. That I call success!

Anyway on to my little monster. As we all know he was born 8lbs 15oz. Then dropped to 8lbs 10oz. Then with my hospital stunt he got weighed and that was at a week and a half (ish) and he was 9lbs 2 oz. Well we went to the Doctor today and my chunk is 11lbs.

The doctor even called him a little porker. Asked if I was formula feeding or breastfeeding or a little of both. I said just breastfeeding. The Doctor was pretty amazed. (I don't know why. .. . maybe with the health issues I've had?) At least something is going right with all this, and I'm glad its with my little Monster and he's healthy.

They probably measured him to but I didn't pay attention. I'll remember it when we go back in 3 weeks, and let's hope that Mommy's blood pressure is going back to normal. :)

Now picture time!



He really likes his tongue!

holding on for dear life in the bathtub

Daddy's turn for the soother. .  haha


he prefers Dad's pinky finger and knuckles to a soother. 


The cute little hockey skates Jen Parker made for me. I need to get better pictures of him in them!  (and flatten the blades.)


3 comments:

  1. eeeek he is too stinkin' cute! Hope you are feeling better! <3 you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute!!! He really is a chunk :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pictures and stories to go with. Yay! GO CHUNK!! :)

    ReplyDelete