Sunday, 20 January 2013

How are you feeling?

That's the question I get asked all the time now. So maybe I'm not looking as good as I feel...
Because I feel great! about 97% of the time I feel amazing! like pre-pregnancy body. maybe even more energy. Then there's that 3% where I feel tired and have a headache or whatnot. But hey.. . 3% of the time. I'll take it. Those aren't bad odds.
Everyone is saying oh just wait... it'll get worse again.Why am I waiting for it to get worse? That makes no sense in my head.... I'm enjoying where i'm at now. I'm in no rush!

Let's see:
-This baby jumping around like crazy some days. Just yesterday I spent cleaning closets and pantry's and such and realized it'd been a while since I felt him move. So I relaxed on the couch and .4 seconds later there he was. I was just so busy and get so used to it I didn't even think about it! I love feeling his big and little kicks!
-My hips have started to hurt less. So grateful for that.
-I have to pee way to often for my liking. haha at least 5 times before lunch and then once after lunch. After lunch is my crazy time at work too. But luckily I have amazing co-workers that just laugh as I do a pee run to the bathroom.
-I found out that I can no longer wear my old pants anymore. That just happened a few weeks ago. All Maternity pants now! Which aren't too bad. I can still wear my yoga pants so that makes me happy.
-I'm getting ready to set up the nursery for this lil monkey of mine. any ideas are welcome.
-We do have a name picked out. Don't ask, we won't tell. It's a secret until baby comes into this world. :)

Funny Story:
I went to bed early a few nights ago and had some time so I decided I'd read for a while. Got all comfy and laid my book on my belly to read. As I was reading the book wiggled. I just shook my eyes and kept going (thinking it was me just getting tired.) Well then it happened again and again. My lil stinker of a son was kicking at my book! guess he didn't want me reading. I laughed and just moved the book outta his way so he could keep kicking. He did. and then quieted down and I kept reading. . Until he kicked at my book again! Literally... right where my book was. This kid is so much like his Dad already! haha Daniel does the same thing when I start reading.
Am I ready to be outnumbered yet??? haha


23 weeks
And Today.... 24 weeks



***When do your toes disappear on you? Cause mine are basically gone except for my big toes!***

4 comments:

  1. You look great!!! And, don't listen to people, lol. Pregnancies are different for one person to the other. I am glad you feel 97% AWESOME. Forgot to give you the blankets momma :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you get asked that all the time no matter what. You are looking great and super cute. And like Graz said it is different for everybody my pregnancy was great the whole time too. You definitely get a little more uncomfortable with every pound but all in all I loved being pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this. I'd forgotten that people used to say that 'just wait, it gets worse' to me...all the time! haha. But they don't tell ya that the second time around, cuz you've already done it all! Haha. You're doin' it right! Enjoy every flippin second! :)

    ReplyDelete