Friday, 4 January 2013

22 weeks

22 weeks!
What an adventure this has been! Everything is going good and healthy and all that!
It's been a while since I updated.(ish)
20 weeks
-Got the Ultrasound that told us what the gender of the baby was (Boy in case you missed that)
-Started getting some pretty sweet kicks going on. 

21 weeks
-Daniel got to feel some awesome kicking going on. Pretty cool that he can feel it. (some people are kind of surprised)
-Baby reached about a pound. from here on out the growth is going to be RAPID. or so my APP tells me.

That's about all the exciting stuff I can remember.  Now for the pictures everyone loves :) 


that fuzzy little spot past the mouth is his hand. I have a finger sucker!
Pop! or so I think some days
And to end. I feel great! I got lots of energy most days and can get lots done! Now that it's the New Year its time to start getting baby ready! Cause I'm having this baby THIS YEAR! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment