Saturday, 1 December 2012

guess what's back???

You guessed it.


Hockey.


And in full swing may I add.

Do I mind. No....kinda.... just a little bit. It means I get my husband for the whole week...weekends he's gone. Oh well. Gives me time to get stuff done now that it is officially Christmas time and he's not around to ask questions about what I'm doing. :) Sneaky sneaky!
I am glad he's out and about doing what he loves to do... even if it seems a little crazy. And really who doesn't mind the extra money coming in?
I don't really get or understand his passion for hockey. but hey let's face it there's stuff he doesn't get about me either and the things I like to do. (or don't like. :P )
I keep thinking maybe one day I'll understand more when our kids start playing or something.. we'll see. Not holding on to any high hopes there. I mean I've been around hockey since I was little... and at 21 do I get it? No... so whose to say another 5-10 years won't change that.....


Speaking of the little munchkin... growing rapidly. 
Week 17 people! woot woot! 
I'm feeling great now that baby has decided food is a good thing for mom to have. and baby has even started sharing energy with me. How kind. :) 
Sleep is good.... most nights as long as I have 4 pillows! :) (not even kidding slightly here people. I even have a body pillow. we're not the best of friends yet but we're working on it)
I finally let work know I was pregnant. What a bombshell that was for them. Didn't even see it coming! they are so good about it. Now they're all amazed they didn't know before with the "cute little baby bump" I have.  Well when you're not looking for it you're not going to see it. 
Surprise!
16 weeks. 

17 weeks. 
Let's be honest here... it still looks like I'm eating too many donuts. But it's shaping up better. Give me another week or two.

**still weirds me out seeing my body like this..There's actually a baby in there...My baby....**


3 comments:

  1. Whatever you do people DON'T touch her belly ;) Looking great! It will just keep getting more strange.... even after baby.... when things start sagging that never did before MWAAAHHHH HA HA HA HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make a very cute Pregnant momma Miss Indie!!!!!

    ReplyDelete