Highlights of the last two weeks are:
- I've started to feel this baby moving and kicking. Mostly when I'm just chilling on the couch, reading to Daniel or have been hunched over for a period of time.
-I have started to be able to eat meat again. As long as I don't have to touch it raw. (beef still not a fan of but chicken is slowly coming back)
-I actually feel that I look pregnant and not just "too much cake" kinda belly.
-I have more energy again and don't have to always have a nap after work
- By the end of work my lower back is pretty sore. But being lazy on the couch till Daniel gets home usually does the trick
- I can no longer sleep or lay on my back for longer then five minutes.
-Baby decides that I have to pee at least twice a night.
That's really all I can think of now.
Next week will be exciting because on December 20 we will find out the gender!!! :) :)
Yes we are going to find out! I can't wait! Baby please cooperate!
| 19 weeks. |
Looking good!!! It gets bigger and bigger every time I see you. I Love it!
ReplyDeleteYAY! Can't wait to hear about your little girl ;) Still looking great and oh so tiny!!!!
ReplyDelete