Sunday, 10 November 2019

Paige's First Birthday!

Paige turned one in Arizona but we celebrated with friends and family a week later! We booked the church building and had pulled pork! And of course I made a few monster cakes! Gotta have our traditional first monster birthday theme!

We even had a pinata for the older kids!

Instead of presents we asked for money donations that we took to the children's hospital! It was wonderful! It was a great way to give back even a little for all the help we have recieved from them in the first year of her life and the many to follow!





 This yellow one was her smash cake and it turned out perfect!! I definately feel like my monster cakes have come along way since the first one I made.

 The opening pinata hit!
 She liked just sucking on the icing.
 The kiddos! All making the Paige face!
OH man do we love you baby girl! Happy First Birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment