Dan and I took the opportunity to go to Arizona at the beginning of March. We had been planning it for about a year. Well worth it!
We went down for a holiday and to watch a Chase play baseball for his college team. PLOT TWIST; WE never actually saw him pitch. But we did watch his team play.
We took Paige with us because our trip was going to be over her first birthday and I did not want to miss it. She was the perfect baby. So easy going and chill. Slept lots in her carseat.
We stayed with Greg's Aunt and Uncle and did some touring around and shopping. Spent a few days in Tuscon where Chase was playing. He did something to his elbow the day before we arrived so we missed getting to see him play.
Paige turned one and we took her to Texas Roadhouse and she got to sit in the saddle and everything. It was pretty cute!
It was a fun week away and I see now why people go to Arizona in the winter. Its beautiful!
No comments:
Post a Comment