Friday, 3 August 2018

June Summer Fun

We are already half way done Summer! I don't like this. Expecially because I feel a very real countdown to September. Sean goes into Kindergarten. I'm so very excited for him and also don't want the day to come. I'm sure many of you know what I'm feeling.

In-spite of all that we are having fun with a very busy summer! Lets recap a bit shall we?

June we went on our first camping trip. We took just one day and ran out to Park Lake just to work out the kinks of having a new trailer. The boys loved it and rode their bike EVERYWHERE. Paige even started sleeping longer stretches at night. Hurray camping!







Then later in June we took the trailer on a longer trip down to Rexburg! We stopped in Great Falls briefly to meet up with Dani and Chase at The Golden Corral and grab some groceries at Walmart and then we went to Helena where we stopped in the Walmart parking lot for the night. A street sweeper woke us up super early. But luckily the kids slept through it. Then we started driving and made it to Rexburg. (With a quick stop in Lima for lunch and WIFI)





We set up and let the boys play in Rigby lake for a bit and then started a fire for a weiner roast! Some long time friends from when I was little and lived in Idaho came and stopped by for a visit. It was fun.
The next morning was super rainy but we met up with Dan's family at their Air BnB rental and borrowed their Bear World passes. Before we did that I ran to see my friend Jenny who I haven't seen in WAY to long! And I got to meet her baby boy! Sadly she didn't get to meet my kids or anything. Next time?
Then we ran to Pizza Pie Cafe. The boys loved it. But really who doesn't love unlimited pizza pasta and Salad???

After that we took those passes and went and visited Bear World. The Boys loved it!











After the Bear World fun we ran and got cleaned up and headed to Dan's Cousins Wedding Reception. That was fun as well. The kids ran like hooligans.
The next morning we packed the trailer up and headed to the Temple for the Wedding. I hung with Gerald and my kids while Everyone else was in for the wedding. It was a beautiful day!




After a quick family dinner and more playing with cousins and family we loaded up and hit the road again. We stopped in Holter Lake and met up with Dani and Chase again. We spent two nights there with them. Such a party. It was a rainy few days their with them but that didn't slow the kids down. They just threw rocks into the water all day. All Day.






 Uncle Chase taught them some baseball.
 Caught a crawdad and cooked it and the boys all tried it.



One Saturday in June Dan also bought a little 50cc Dirtbike.
The boys are in heaven and love it!




Sean can even ride it himself. We're trying to convince Max that he can do it too. Strange kiddo. 

Our Stake had a sports day we took the kiddos to. The rain held off just long enough for everyone to have a good time.


 Evan was terrified for a while in the bounce house obstacle course. Then I went through with him and just told him to punch his way through. He enjoyed that and I could hear him saying punch punch all the way through.
Sean and Max just ran free so I apparently have no pictures of them.

Sean had Kindergarten Orientation. He loved it and didn't want to leave when the time was up. He is so looking forward to starting school.


June was so busy and so fun! On days we weren't running wild we met up with friends at splash parks and Parks. Its been a good start of summer!

At the end of June we went on our annual Friend Camp out to Belly River! It rained the whole time but we all still managed to stay dry and have fun!

Paige was dealing with a Yeast infection at the time so she was kinda miserable/just wanted to sleep. But she still enjoyed herself as well!
Ran into our Friends the Vidalls in Waterton

See we got some smiles


Annual Dad Bod Dip

Sexy beast of a man!

Cute little Bums!

It was so much fun. Looking forward to it again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment