Monday, 14 May 2018

The Boys!

I feel lately that all I've talked about and had stories about is Paige. Which makes sense because she is a baby and a high needs baby at that. Our life does revolve around her a lot right now!



The boys have been great though! So wonderful with spending lots of time at Grandma and Grandpa Parkers house. Having others watch them and being dragged all around. They have done so well and still love their little sister so much!


They pray for her every night which melts my heart!

After bringing her home from this latest surgery Sean asked me if all the fluid was out now. When I told him that the shunt was working and doing its job and she didn't have to much fluid anymore His face just lit up! He said oh mom that's so good!


These boys are full of Love for their little sister! They almost smother her sometimes! Just today I had to stop them because they were head butting each other; fighting over who could look into her eyes. what knuckle heads!


Sean! He's going to be 5 tomorrow! I can't believe it. Has it only been five years since I held my first little baby in my arms?
He is still very cuddly. First thing in the morning comes and snuggles up to me or Dan. He's very sensitive and kind.
He learned how to ride a two wheeler just a week ago! He told me "Dad is going to be so proud of me!" And Dad was very proud of him!
He's loving soccer and doing so good! I think it's helping him that I'm not coaching him this year!
Sean is very into helping me and seeing what I'm cooking or baking. So I try to include him. But oh my OCD side struggles a bit.



MAX! What a wild child. He's the reason I go to bed so exhausted every night! He is a fierce and stubborn one. But also so sweet and cuddly! Especially if he is sitting next to Dan while we watch a show. He's probably the most "daddy's" child of all the kids.
He was regressing in potty training after we brought Paige home from the hospital and even more so after we came home from her first surgery. So we bribed him with a sticker chart and once he got all his stickers he would get to go to a show with Dad! They just went to Sherlock Gnomes the other day and max loved it!
I don't remember who taught him this but if you point to his face and say Hey Max whats that? He'll respond with This is my money maker! And he has the best puppy eyes ever!
He's favorite sayings ever are Why Mom? and What did you say?
Max is also playing soccer! And for being the youngest on his team he is doing remarkably well. Dan and I both think he's going to be our natural athlete.



Evan! He is also one stubborn little boy! He's in the hard stage where he can almost talk fluently with us but still struggles sometimes to get words out and such. So that's when he gets really frustrated with himself and us. He is still the sweetest! Oh I love his snuggles and hugs! He also is super polite. Please and Thank You for Days! He tries to be one of the big boys and do EVERYTHING his brothers are doing. They love him and let him tag along pretty well!



I love them and I am so grateful I was blessed with these three rambunctious boys who drive me to my breaking point and then doing something sweet that makes me almost forget their misdeeds!


1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet family Indie!!! You are doing a wonderful job, kids are challenging but so worth the effort!!! I can't believe Sean is going to be 5, how in the world does that happen?

    ReplyDelete