Wednesday, 11 May 2016

Walking!

So I have a lot of people comment and tell me how amazing I am for getting outside and to the park or on walks with my kids. And while I feel amazing for it I do know I am slightly crazy for it. But honestly staying at home is way more chaotic than getting them loaded and out the doors!



Getting out the door is a crazy 10-15mins but as soon as we get moving everyone is happier. Even me. 

These boys just love being outside! Love it! Max especially! When I ask him wanna go outside he starts doing this little happy dance and runs to the door! He's starting to run and grab a shoe. Doesn't even have to be his. 

Sean loves to point out all the birds and dogs he sees and even the occasional airplane. I'm starting to ask him left or right and he responds with a direction and that's the way we go. 


Even being in our backyard is fun for them! Especially since we can fill up the swimming pool for them! I'd love to get a few more "playground" pieces for them to climb on but.... The yard entertains them for now!


And believe me. I feel like superwoman some days just loading them up and out the door to the park. Makes my day feel more accomplished. Even if my house is a war zone when we come back. (Where's my magic cleaning fairies?)

2 comments:

  1. I so admire you as a mom!!! Your boys will always remember trips to the park not a clean house!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm there with ya, staying inside makes me more insane then the 20 minutes do torture to get them out the door. Give it a couple years and it will be much Easier. For me it is only about 5-10 minutes of torture now.

    ReplyDelete