Monday, 9 May 2016

One month

Wow! Three kids is keeping me busy! Just sitting here nursing and realizing I haven't blogged about this little Evan at one month old! 

Here it goes. 

-loves snuggles! Sleeps best while snuggling but luckily sleeps alright in his crib

-3-4 hours of sleep at night. Sometimes one and a half when he wants to remind me who's really in charge. 

-size 2 diapers. Can you believe that????
-10lbs 1oz I can't wait for more chunk!!!

- adored by his older brothers!!!! 

-noisiest little sleeper ever!!!! Grunts and coos ALL NIGHT LONG!

-gassy baby! Getting better at burping and not trying to horde the burps! 

-hates being in a poopy diaper
-only takes a soother for dad. 


I'm so in love with this lil chunk I can't stand it!!! I wanna kiss and rub his cheeks all day!


2 comments:

  1. I love him too :) it was so great to spend the weekend with you all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a chunk!!! I loved hearing all his noises!! Such a cutie!!! I am thankful Emry and I were able to stop by last week. Give him lots of snuggles and enjoy this time with him, it goes by too fast :(

    ReplyDelete