Monday, 16 May 2016

Sean is 3!

Three years ago I gave birth to one of the sweetest kindest little boys I know. I had no idea what I was getting myself into, but oh how I have loved each and every moment these last three years!

He was so excited to be three! He'd been talking about it non stop a few weeks leading up to his birthday. As bittersweet as it is for me to have him grow bigger I am glad he is excited and so full of life. He wants to try new things and always thinks he's a little bigger than he is. I wouldn't change a second of any of it! (Though if turning 3 magically brings him fully potty trained that'd be awesome.)

We invited his friends and the grandparents over! Later he asked me why all his cousins weren't there and when were they coming? My bad for not wanting a HUGE family party. He still had a great time playing with Kolton! (so sad Yann and Marc were sick and couldn't make it!)

He got to open presents and eat cake or the river as he called it. All he wanted was the blue icing. We had a few smurf looking faces. It was a fun time.

Bring on the fun with my 3 year old!

At least I can tell people I don't have three kids under 3 anymore! :)

The finished cake!

Birthday Pancakes

Some new books

Paw Patrol poster

His new hockey net

Good Dinosaur decorations

opening Koltons gift (golf set.)

Kids playing with the golf set

Making his birthday wishes!

SMURF FACES



1 comment:

  1. Happy, happy birthday Sean 'baby'!!!!! Such a sweet little guy!

    ReplyDelete