He is the greatest big brother. So careful with Evan, keeps Max entertained for me and he even helps me out a ton! I don't know what I would do without him. He still wants just mom and all my attention some times. It's nice to snuggle up with him in the evenings when max is in bed and Evan is cuddled with Dan.
I'm thinking its time to start braving the world of potty training. I may as well since we stay home lots anyway. Send any tips my way. :)
Max
This chunk is just crazy. Full of energy. Naps 1-2 times a day. It's lovely. Also if a door opens and he catches a wind of fresh air he wants out!!!! It's quite lovely. He is also quite a fan of Evan! Gives him lots of juicy kisses and tries to cuddle him. Pokes his eyes out... What else do you expect from a one year old?
He got his bottom teeth at 10 months and about a week after his palate surgery he started teething again. It was a nightmare because he couldn't stick anything in his mouth. So painful. Anyway it continued up until a week ago. So months of this! I kept saying he better be popping more than one tooth. Well about a week ago we found (drum roll please) 4 TEETH!!! That's right his 4 top teeth have all come in at once!!! I'm kinda happy about it! He's looking pretty study with his new teeth!
Evan
2 1/2 weeks old. I'm starting to notice some chub showing up on his cheeks. Love!!!!! He also hates to release his burps!!!! He'll let them go more willingly during the day but night time good luck. Depending on the night he'll sleep on his back or other nights it's his tummy. Haven't figured out a preference yet. Mostly he just likes sleeping curled up on someone. Punk. Oh and he likes sleeping 3 hours in the day and 2 at night. Sleep will come one day. I do have a rockstar hubby though! He takes care of the other two boys if they wake up in the night! Luckily it isn't too often!!








Awww :) I get to come see the boys soon! I totally didn't even realize that all 3 are in diapers!!! You do have your hands full... And still blogging! For potty training we used sticker charts, prizes and treats. I think the treats were most effective :)
ReplyDeleteThose training under wears worked for us at containing the mess but charts and stickers didn't. Treats worked for two days and after that they were good with just going. Love these three cuties of yours!!!
ReplyDeletePotty training tip: GOODS LUCK!! :)
ReplyDelete