Wednesday, 28 October 2015

Pumpkin Time

Sean and Dan went to the grocery store to get pumpkins. Sean apparently wanted three pumpkins (really I think Dan wanted 3 for the seeds and just claimed Sean did). So three they got. I told Dan to make sure one of them was nice and big.

We started carving. Sean was a little more into it than the years previous. Still didn't want to touch the insides, only with a spoon.

You know that picture that floats around on FB this time of year? With crying babies in a pumpkin?

Well I couldn't resist.
Adorable. Right?? haha I thought so. Believe it or not he was actually quite happy in that there pumpkin.

Sean had fun too. We only carved the one pumpkin for Max to sit in, one with a face, and the other one just for seeds. :) We're awesome like that.







It was a fun night.

1 comment: