Tuesday, 13 October 2015

8 months

Here I am doing another monthly post on my baby! Gosh.

He is definitely a mover! Not in the traditional crawling but this cute little Army crawl using one arm and one leg. He can get where he wants to be though! Its adorable! Nothing is safe, so Sean is finding.

LOVES LOVES LOVES food. I mean seriously. When these boys are teenagers I'm worried. That food bill is going to rise for sure! He loves everything. The faster it goes in his mouth the better too. haha.

Man does this little Boy just LOVE his big brother. So happy to see Sean in the morning when they both wake up! Just adores it when Sean plays with him. He tries to show his affection by eating Sean and pulling his hair. Sean is so patient and loving about it all though.

This little guy also LOVES his daddy. It's pretty sweet. Loves cuddling up to Dad in bed and having Dad throw him in the air. Little Daddy's boy.

Still likes to wake up once a night. Typically between 4 and 5:30. So he goes back to sleep after. Little stink.

Max is just the greatest, happiest, loudest boy ever! I love watching him grow! Even if he is doing it to fast.


Doesn't sit still very long anymore!

This is such a Max face. For being such a happy baby this is as close to a smile as I can ever catch on Camera. He smiles and looks away typically!

Munching on some leaves. He loves this fall weather! (photo by Jack's Digital)

1 comment: