We had the ultrasound a week ago and since we've had a child before we kinda knew what we were looking for, especially since they don't tell you gender at the clinic! I had to call my doctor! oh well.
Daniel and I were pretty sure we saw the goods during the ultrasound but I was doubting. I was hoping for another little son and didn't want to get my hopes up!
I feel so blessed to be having another little baby and so close to Sean so they can be the best and worst of friends. :)
![]() |
| cute little profile! When we saw his mouth and nose he looked so much like Sean and Dan. I can't wait to meet him and see! |
So I wanted to try something cool for the "gender reveal" Lets face it. Pinterest always does it better. It was still fun though!
YAY for little Boys!


Such a cute reveal!!!! Congratulations!!! You'll love (and hate!!) having your boys so close!!!! I do!!!! And yes, it definitely looks like those are the goods in the second ultra sound picture!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete