Wednesday, 15 October 2014

21weeks

I can't get over how much this child likes to move! Mostly around the evening. Probably hears all the fun from Dan and Sean horsing around! He's going be so full of energy like Sean! 

I guess according to the ultrasound I'd be 22 weeks but I'm just forgetting that cause let's face it Sean was a tank too. Guaranteed all my kids will measure big, yay for me. 

How far along? 21 weeks

Maternity Clothes? I've decided to be comfortable this time around so I'm in my mat clothes and loving it! 
Good moment? Thanksgiving! My biggest craving finally satisfied!!! 
Not so good moment this week? Sneezing and peeing myself at the park. :)
Miss anything? Mmmm not really. Laying on my back without my hips going numb. 
Movement? He's a gymnast this week so far that's for sure.  
Gender? A boy. :) 
Food Cravings? Banana bread, chocolate, fruit, more chocolate. And fruit loops. :)
Anything make you queasy or sick? Waiting to long to eat. 
Emotions? Pretty good I'd say
Looking forward too? Meeting my obstetrician and seeing how I like her. 

This is all I can think of now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment