Tuesday, 16 September 2014

17 weeks

I guess I haven't posted much on this pregnancy besides saying we're pregnant!! 

It's been going good. I love it now that am passed weeks 6-12.
Those were the worst. I got pretty nauseous and I couldn't make it through the day without napping! Luckily Sean still naps for 2 1/2 hours is so I got a good rest everyday! 

But I have energy once again so much so I've been able to help out again downstairs with the basement! (We're almost done!!!) Sean keeps me on my toes now that he decided a to run everywhere and run away when he wants. This will be interesting in a few more months when I have to waddle behind. Oh joy! 

I've started to feel baby move here and there in the last week or so. I'm excited for when he/she actually gets moving! 
I'm also excited for finding out the gender in a few weeks! I'm super excited to know whether it's a boy or girl. I don't really have a Preference. Just a healthy chunky baby again please! And I wouldn't complain if my body didn't give out either! :) 

Well that's all I have for now! 
Here's the bump at 16 weeks! 

1 comment: