Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Crazy Kid!

I just found I have some good pictures I need to share of Sean! 
Here we go! 

Sean and his cars! He loves them! I love when he just lays down like this and plays with them! 

Helping us out downstairs! He takes a loose screw and "screws" in all the ones in the wall. Silly 

Papa left his hat here one day and Sean insisted on wearing it everyday!

He loves dogs but how he figured this out I don't know. But this is how he ate breakfast the other day!

SOCK MAN!!!

Camera man! I had a mini heart attack. But he was so gentle. Serve me right for leaving it on the couch! Oops! 

He thought he was so clever plugging his ears to ignore mom! 

No explanation, but I love him. 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pictures, so fun!!! Especially love the one of Dan!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete