Monday, 16 June 2014

Our Basement and Deck!

Well we started to put together our basement!!!
Daniel got his brothers and his Dad to come out on a Saturday and they went to town framing! And finished! It took a while to get started when they forgot the compressor in Lethbridge. Luckily we have some nice neighbors who had one that they were willing to lend out to us!
I'm sure they had a blast.
I left because there was just too much Fyfe Testosterone in my house. So I went to lethbridge to hang out with my SIL Janessa. We took all the kids to the splash park! Sean and water= Best friends! the kid had a blast!

Best thing about the day was coming home to a house that has been framed! It's happening folks!
Looking at the back of the house from the living room!

From the bottom of the stairs!

My future craft room!

Bathroom!
 After we got the framing done I managed to talk Greg into coming out to do the electrical. It took a lot but was worth it. I mean I made him funeral potatoes, shrimp, asparagus, cherry turnovers, cinnamon buns, icecream and steak. What a meal.
Thanks Greg!
and mom.
and dani and sky!

Working hard

I'm so impressed my sisters know what to do!

Well that's the basement now. still have some electrical work to do so we can't start drywalling just yet. and we gotta move a few things around in the bathroom. but its coming!

Now for the deck

We used to have a small 10x10 deck. I guess thats not small. But it was just floating and there was a lot of wasted space. So we did this.



Its pretty fabulous!! The guy doing it is here today finishing the stairs and maybe making me a baby gate with the extra wood!!! :)
I'm loving our new house!!

No comments:

Post a Comment