Wednesday, 7 May 2014

My crazy lil tornado!

This boy of mine is just adorable! He's so full of energy! I just thought I'd share some pictures. We all know the real long post will come next week for his birthday!

Strutting his stuff. Loves running around in a diaper. Thanks heavens it's warming up! 

Story time! If I'm doing something else where he grabs a books and follows me until I sit down and read the book 12 times. He loves mr brown can moo, do t tickle the duck, baby mine, playtime with sum a, Noah's ark A to Z and anything with animals and noises

He had to help with laundry. He emptied this basket. Climbed into it and then starting pulling the clothes back in. Crazy boy

The toy war path! Now that he has figured he can pull out toys by himself an throw them. They are constantly strewn around!!

More story time! Reading to me this time.

I love my little blonde dude!!

What a face!!! I get this face all the time!! Haha 

I swear he just learned to crawl and now he's walking everywhere!! And bumping his head on eveything!!! 

He even dragged his blanket all the way down from his room. Super cute!! I love his attachment to the blanket! Nothing extreme but just loves it for cuddles!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE ALL THE PICS!!!! SEAN IS JUST SO CRAZY ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete