Thursday, 22 May 2014

May Long Weekend Part 2- The Friday Before!

So the Friday before Sean's party we went into Lethbridge because the BENNETTS came down! Oh How I missed those guys! They are the best neighbors/friends ever! I'm going to miss all our bonfires!
Anywho! They came to Lethbridge and Sean and I got to spend the day with them. It was a bummer it wasn't raining otherwise Daniel could have joined us.
We met up with them at the mall and just walked around. Yann the lil stink was playing shy. Wouldn't even acknowledge his Dindie. :( Then we went for some lunch where Yann would finally look and talk with me. What a kid. I asked him who the best was and he looked at me and said, "It's Papa!". What a brat!
We went back to their hotel and jumped in the pool! The boys loved that! I even took Sean down the slide which he loved! And Graz and I even got Yann down the slide! Shhhh don't tell Marc! :P

I don't know whats with this face because he was happy.


HUGS!

We spent some time in the Hot tub to warm up and then got dressed and went on a walk to a Thrift store where Sean proceeded to crash! In the time between swimming and going for a walk I brought out the cookies I brought to win the hearts of my lil chocolate boys! It was a success! Before I left I had Yann remember who the best was!
Yann reading his dinosaur book while Sean sleeps

When we were at the thrift store Sean crashed! Just nodded right off the poor kid had too much fun! I knew we'd better head so he could sleep while I drove. So we said our good byes and left! I can't wait for the next adventure! Cause it will happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment