Thursday, 22 May 2014

May Long Weekend Part 3-Sunday & Monday

So Sunday after Church we drove out to Raymond with all the excess cake from Sean's party. We stopped in Raymond at Daniel's grandma and grandpas where they fed us lunch and we got to visit. Sean even got to chase some puppies around. He sure loved that! We even were able to pawn off some cake on them! Woot! I love visiting with those guys!

Around 5 we headed out to Magrath to visit/eat with my family! My Grandparents were there too! I love those guys as well! Tycy and Stefan were still up visiting so we got to hang out with them!
We ran up to the school park where the kids could play and Greg and Dan and Stefan and the rest of us played some softball to see who would make the cut onto the Parker team for Magrath Days. I didn't make the cut. haha I'm okay with that. I'd rather watch the kids and hang out at the lawn mower races anyway! The kids had lots of fun and Sean got to stay up past his bedtime! haha




what cuties


so nice

walking with gma

dad at bat!



Monday we hung around the house for a while and then went over to the FCSS building to play with all the cool toys! They have this awesome little zipline which lands you right into a foam pit! It was AWESOME! I even went down. To bad Sean wasn't big enough or I woulda got him to do it too! Sean had a fun time just crawling into the foam pit and eating all the foam blocks! We temporarily lost his socks in there. But thanks to Aunt Becky we found them! whoof!!!
After all the fun there we went home to have a BBQ. Seriously a lot of food was ingested! It was crazy! Around 5:30 Dan and I packed up and headed into Lethbridge where we dropped Sean off with Stephen and Janessa and we got a date night! How awesome! We went to see Divergent! (AMAZING) and then went out for Appetizers/desserts. Sad day for Greg because there were no nachos. We hung out with Stephen and Janessa when we got back and Daniel even got up with Sean in the morning! WOOT WOOT!




Tuesday my Mom came in and gave Dan her Ipad and car so he could run around and get quotes about building supplies for the basement while we went out and spent money! haha Oh the fun! I got some things to start doing some crafting around here while Sean naps. haha Once I catch up with all my blogging and house work though! tehe.

It was a wonderful long weekend! Lots of fun and food and Family!!! The best combinations! So glad that this weather is warmer so we can be out enjoying it as well!
I LOVE IT!

1 comment: