Here we are! In the small town of Vulcan where everything closes by 5. Some things by 8. It's quite the change from Lloydminster.
We are settling in. I think Sean loves his new house. Or maybe just the fact that we are back in a routine and get to see Dad on a daily basis. He's settling in and has started sleeping all night long. YAY! He is also loving all the empty boxes around the house and crawling through them. He still doesn't like me leaving his sight though. To scared I'm going to disappear or leave him with someone. Still a little traumatized.
Daniel and I both love the new house and settling in. We've had to get a few things fixed but luckily all covered by the warranty on the house! awesome!
Haven't met any new friends or anything yet. We won't even meet our branch until next week because of Conference this weekend but our Bishop did stop by to say Hello and see if we needed anything and I found out I have a cousin who lives here in town. (shoulda figured that one being as we live in southern AB again).
Even with all these great things on the way I still miss Lloyd and all my wonderful friends there. And I probably always will. I'm grateful though that we had a chance to live there and meet all the wonderful people there. I wouldn't change that for anything.
I'll post pictures of the house soon. They are on my phone and some just aren't taken yet due to all the boxes still floating around. haha
Single tear
ReplyDeleteGlad you guys are setting in!!! Looking forward to see the pics of your new adobe. Sure miss you.
ReplyDelete