I only have 30 days.
*cue deep breath*
I was talking to a friend the other day and we were talking about baby pictures and looking back on them and how it's kinda hard. It makes me miss his fat little cheeks, tummy, wrist, thighs, feet, hands, basically all his chub that doesn't exist anymore!
He's so on the go that he has just slimmed right down! He's a skinny lil boy now. (to me)
-He is trying so hard to walk. He is getting brave and will walk between couches or chairs all on his own. And he continually takes 3-5 steps by himself all the time. Then laughs, sits down, and crawls away. So one day he's just going to do it all on his own. I've known it for a while but at the same time somehow missed that he can stand up completely on his own without any assistance from anything. He's going to be so excited to have a front facing car seat!
- Says "da da da" all the time. One day he'll say ma ma ma. He does but just laughs after. Likes to call both me and Daniel "da da" He even says, "rampa"! Not even kidding. The lil stinker.
-Getting better at playing on his own but still loves someone to play with. Mostly Mom since I'm the only one around.
- I think he really likes the carpet in our house because he'll just sprawl himself on the floor and lay their talking and playing all by himself. It's pretty cute!
-Is working pretty hard to be able to feed himself with a spoon and a fork. He eats with his hands but as soon as he sees us with utensils he wants them. Even cups. He'd rather have a cup and dump water all over himself then a sippy cup. I sense the independent stage coming on pretty soon.
-Loves food. Period. The end. I haven't found anything that this kid doesn't like. I mean the kid eats broccoli goes gaga over it. He'll eat peppers, carrots, tomatoes, sweet potatoes, peas, corn, all kinds of fruit. He's just a garbarator. Oh and he makes a mess all the time. It gets everywhere! I'll think I have cleaned him up well enough but then at night getting him ready for bed I'll find some of his morning snack still in his diaper that I have changed a million times throughout the day.
-Bath time. I have a fish. I am fairly certain of that. As soon as he hears the tub turn on in either bathroom he's all over it. He gets mad when Daniel shuts the door to have a shower because Sean wants in! I don't mind letting him bathe as much as he wants. But the consistent pooing in the tub... not so much. Basically every time we bath him.
-Loves being outdoors. He crawl to the front entrance and stand at the garage door just waiting to be let out. He gets mad when I haul him away. Now if I haul him away with his coat and shoes he's not to bad because he knows we're heading out! I'm glad summer is coming. I have a feeling this little boy is going to want to be outside all summer long! (which will happen!) Gotta introduce him to Waterton! and Camping again! He liked is last year as a baby baby. We'll see how he does this year!
-Bedtime and naptime have been super easy ever since we moved here and settled in this house! Before the unfamiliar places and lack of routine where driving this guy CRAZY! But now he's content to cuddle for a while and then lay in his crib by himself and fall asleep! It's wonderful!
- He still just has his two top teeth. The bottom ones look like they are working their way out.
- He is super happy all the time. And if he's not I've narrowed it down to a few things.
a) he's hungry
b)he's tired
c)he's mad he isn't outside
d)he doesn't get what he wants.
*in the case of "d" he throws a little baby tantrum. falls on the floor on his back and kicks his legs. Yup.
I can't think of to much else to say about my baby Sean. I love him more and more each day!
Stay tuned for next months. We are going to have some sweet pictures!
PICTURE TIME!
| Stood him up and he had to walk right toward me |
| Lil poser! |
| Handsome baby! |
| adorable right? |
| Bathtime love! |
| I could kiss that face all day! And I do! |
Cutest boy ever!!!! I can't believe he is almost 1!!!!!
ReplyDeletestink that kid is cute!!!
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures. He's so stinking cute. I can't wait to see him again soon! :)
ReplyDelete