We had our movers show up Wednesday and they spent all day packing and loading. Then they came this morning and left with my whole house packed up in the truck.
So Daniel and I cleaned and cleaned. And I mopped my floors for the last time.
It was bittersweet. I'm really going to miss my kitchen that we put so much time and effort into.
And I'm going to miss this room:
We brought Sean home to this one. I painted and decorated it just for my little newborn boy. It's got special memories.
I'll always cherish this first home of ours. It's been great to us and great for us. I'm so thankful for this house of ours.
Handing the keys over was hard. But it's going to a good couple and it is going to be a great first home for them.
Goodbye my house!

Wahhhhhhhhhhhh :(
ReplyDeleteI am sad! :(
ReplyDelete