A year ago at this time I was working at Rendall Park. I was so anxious for May. I wanted my baby in my arms. I wanted to see his little face and hands and feet and just hold him all day long. May could not come soon enough.
Now it is coming too soon. I'm excited for him to turn one and so excited for all the things he has accomplished over the last 10 months. But the year mark is coming upon us.
-Sean is trying to walk. I'm thinking he is going to accomplish that pretty soon here. He moves along furniture really well. Stands all by himself for long periods of time. And while we were at the cabin he even took steps all by himself.
-Weighs around 22lbs
-Is not so rolly polly any more. He's thinning out with all his movement.
He is always on the move.
-Food. LOVES IT ALL! a friend asked me if there was anything Sean didn't like. . . I can't think of anything. He eats whatever I give him and then some.
-babbles all the time. loves saying da da da. That's his favorite. I don't think he has quite figured out that name belongs to Daniel but he's close. I mean he says maaaa maaaa when he's sad. haha so at least he says my name occasionally.
-he loves being chased and growled at. Not so much a fan of being thown up in the air. But depending on his mood he loves that too!
-he is such a happy kid. honestly. He's full of smiles and giggles and grins. I love it!
- I asked him one morning if he had any kisses for me and he leaned over and gave me lots of open mouth kisses on my face. it was super cute. and wet. haha
I love this kid so stinking much!
| he's such a stink now. |
No comments:
Post a Comment