Thursday, 8 August 2013

Reno's & Painting

This blog has turned into just one massive story about our home and of course our "little" boy Sean. 
But hey that is just what life happens to be right now! I'm sure you are all just dying to know what part of the house we have demolished and than restored. Just hold on. . . . . 

 The Laundry/Bathroom!!!!!!!!!!!

We were sick of the laminate flooring that was falling apart, about people feeling like they were going to fall through the floor when they used the upstairs toilet and I hated the color.

So We brought Dani back up with us after our last trip down south. I got her to come to help me with painting the upstairs. . . well she ended up learning a little bit about tiling too. It was good for her! :) Here's what it looks like now:


Doesn't that tile look AMAZING????? We think so. There are still some touch up's I need to do with the paint and the sink still needs to get put it but other than that it is done! :)

WOOT WOOT! I'm starting to really love my house now!

So along with all this reno's that we did I painted upstairs! 

with the help of Dan and Dani of course!
It was quite the week of adventures! We got it all accomplished which feels great and is in perfect timing with the last of our summer holidays!

Here's pictures from the rest of the week:

Quite captivated by the TV


He's so BIG!
Swimming!
He loved it!
Was so tired after he thought Aunty's chin would give him some food.
The new duck face!

1 comment: