Wednesday, 21 August 2013

Family, Birthday, Reunion, Camping, We have it all!


This last trip down south was pretty fun and I'll share it with you through the pictures I took. 
Had a bonfire at Gerald and Cindy's 


Bryan shared veggies from the garden with everyone.

bonfire at G&G Atwood's


Emery and Madison playing the piano

Sean and Wren just chilling
 Daniel's Birthday!


Black forest cake. His favorite!
Camping/Reunion!
The reunion this year was at Swan lake. About 30 mins from Echo Lake. It was a blast. Lots of laughs, games, butterflies and bees. We played the parker version of Amazing race. The most I can say about that is that I'm glad there was no dill pickle popsicles but they did come up with something worse!
We played in the lake on sea dos and tubeing. Lost some keys but no worries they were found! Sean got stung but we lived through that as well. I don't think he's too traumatized by it. It was loads of fun!

setting up the tents

these guys were everywhere!

Sean snoozing 

visiting

games games games

cousin cuddles!
And now it's back to work and real life things. We're back in Lloydminster now and you can definitely feel Autumn in the air. Oh summer how I love you! Come again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment