Happy Mother's Day!
What an Awesome day.
I got a zero gravity chair from my hubby.
He made me lunch.
We got to sit outside for 3 hours (in my new chair)
He made me BBQ chicken and baked potatoes.
I made homemade ice cream in a bag.
I hit the big 40 weeks!
![]() |
| ignore the whale of a belly. and I'm shaking Ice cream. :) it was delicious. This is totally the last picture. I'm secretly hoping to go into labor tonight. :) |
Anyway. That was my Mother's Day. Even if my child is still in utero.
40 weeks down and only a potential of 2 left. :P
But Happy Day to my Wonderful Mommy.
She's the best!
She's the reason that I'm as crazy as I am.
She taught me everything I need to know in life.
She's the best!
She's the reason that I'm as crazy as I am.
She taught me everything I need to know in life.
She's supported me in all my major life decisions.
She gives me advice but still make me make the decision.
She gives me advice but still make me make the decision.
She didn't completely lose her mind with 6 kids.
She loves me and still helps me out all the time.
She loves me and still helps me out all the time.
She's willing to go on random trips with me.
She still lets me spend her money! (don't tell Greg)
She still lets me spend her money! (don't tell Greg)
She still loves me even though I have added a few grey hairs to her head.
I love her lots and am so glad she's mine!
Love you Monnny!
.jpeg)

No comments:
Post a Comment