Tuesday, 7 May 2013

39 down. 1 to go. . . maybe 2. . or 3. .

Time will tell.

It's hard to imagine when you get pregnant and can't see or feel anything except sickness and being tired. Then you start bloating. Then you start rounding out in your hips chest and your belly (finally). But it isn't till over 20 weeks before people can actually tell and so can you. but hey that's when you start feeling movement and actual life in there.
Then you hit that final trimester and think oh yes! the first 6 months flew by and these last 3 will too!
And they do. . . right up till ya hit 36 weeks. Then it's like a whole new nine months. But hey. I've hit that final trimester mark again. One more week.
One week.
7 days.
It'll come.
Still so hard to wrap my head around. Yeah this little monkey is kicking and moving and using my bladder as his own personal trampoline and water bed. It's getting kinda tight for both of us.
I'm ready to evict him. But he's starting early to not listen to well to his parents. (he's so grounded when he comes out :) )
Now it's just hard to imagine holding my little man in my arms. And seeing him in his daddy's arms. I can't imagine it. I'm so excited for it.
It's coming. One day or another. Hopefully soon.
My family are all placing bets.
Dani was May 6 - WRONG
My Mom says May 9
Greg say's May 12 (my actual due date)
Skyler says May 14 (she's not getting a Christmas present)

So we shall see. I like my mom's and greg's picks the best.

My doc says he'll see me in a week, or sooner. I hope sooner.

Time will tell.

ps I'm so done posting pictures.
so count last weeks as the last one you'll see.
:)

2 comments:

  1. Aw, maybe it's for tonight or early tomorrow morning. Hang in there Dandie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you guys. I creep your facebook and blog daily for updates haha. I was 5 days overdue with Aurora so good luck haha. Im gussin late on the 13th. :-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete