Let's see...
Phoenix came up after Canada day and spent two weeks with us. On her Birthday July 11 we got to go see some Carly Rae Jepsen here in Lloyd. pretty awesome.
My parents came up July 13-15 to help out with some work to be done. We got all the plugs changed out for newer ones. Put a ceiling light in. bashed out a wall, tore apart the bathroom, painted and ordered a kitchen. (Bad idea to have your parents around... they like helping me spend my money too much. :P ) Quite a successful weekend.
| Greg had lots of fun taking out this wall |
| TADA! all gone |
| Mom all pooped out and we hadn't really even begun |
| taking a break and do some tree clipping |
| exhausted after painting my living room |
| The downstairs Bathroom |
| Right exhausted while we were buying the kitchen |
Then after this fun weekend I spent some time down south with my family doing absolutely nothing!!!!!!!! It was great! I got to catch up with some friends that I hadn't seen in FOREVER! and saw lots of family! it was awesome! bonfires and all!!!
Daniel meanwhile in the first week I was down was at D-camp. basically hockey referee camp. he had fun. they worked them to the bone! haha he was so exhausted and I didn't hear much from him that week cause they had them running from sun up to sun down. But he loved it and it put him all in the mood to really get in shape. haha we'll see how long that lasts.
| isn't he handsome? |
We ran into lots a friends and hung out! No pictures. I had too much fun and forgot about my camera!
We came home and Daniel's parents showed up the next day! haha Gerald (dan's Dad) helped him with the plumbing stuff we needed done on that downstairs bathroom. it is now all ready to be drywalled and tiled!!! We are so close to being done! YAY!
That's it for the catch up!
YAY! I liked the 'catch up on everything' post.
ReplyDelete