You know how this kid's mind is just totally blown away after the Incredibles use their powers to save jack-jack? So was my mind blown when we saw Wicked.
We have been planning this trip for a year. It's so weird that it has come and gone so quickly. We left on 10th and didn't get back till the 18th. AWESOME!
We went down to Utah. Spent some time with family and a week ago (yes on sunday) we went to WICKED! It was so amazing! I would go and spend the money again in a heartbeat!
 |
| The Stand of Souvenirs they sold. Wicked expensive. haha |
We spent a few more days after in Utah. Time with Tycy, Stefan, Emery, and Shay. It was a blast! especially the Nickel Arcade. (someone needs to bring one to canada specifically Lloyd) Emery was so CUTE! There was this machine that was filled with rubber balls and he just kept looking into one trying to figure out how he could get one. Dan had already dropped a few coins into one but couldn't get anything with the claw. so i figured i'd give it a try. Go figure I actually get one out. Emery was so excited!! haha chewed and slobbered all over it to no end. ADORABLE!
 |
| Riding on a ride at the nickel Arcade with Auntie Shay |
 |
| trying to dance with some random stranger. haha |
Here's more Pictures for ya.
 |
| Daniel, Aleena, Mike |
 |
| kinda looks like Dan pushed Uncle Mike off |
 |
| SUBMARINE! |
 |
| preparing for Uncle Tony's crazy driving skills |
 |
| Me, Daniel, Aleena (falling off. haha) |
 |
| happy birthday to me. (i fell off soon after) |
 |
Ain't we cute? Aleena Daniel Indie And cole above Daniel |
 |
| Aleena being brave |
 |
| Scared outta our pants |
You may wonder how I felt the next morning.... lets just say I wasn't moving so well. :P
After all this fun at Echo it was so hard to leave and come back up home (especially when you know you have to speak on sunday)
We raced against time (Literally) to the Carway border with six minutes to spare. We're cool like that. Spent some time with my family in Magrath (at Jensen's Resivoir) before coming back to Lloyd.
We're sore and burnt but it was a vacation that was totally WICKED! :)
Wow, I did it again. I read it all, lol. I really like your pics. I am glad you have so much fun. I kinda am jealous, lol!
ReplyDeleteThat WAS totally awesome! I'm impressed with your sick wakeboarding skills (yes that is the first time I have ever used the word 'sick')
ReplyDelete