So just an update for all of you that our kinda lost as to what is happening in The Fyfe Life.
I have entered my last practicum!!! :) Graduation is only weeks away! It is going lovely! Love the school I am in and have already gotten several comments that I need to get on the Sub List ASAP. :) Already passed my mid term and got flying colors. (yes i'm bragging i know.. but I am Proud. :)) I guess some teachers had said that I need to go back and get my teaching degree. We'll just have to wait and see about that. I am done with being in school for a while. I am happy to just be able to work and help others.
Daniel is busy busy working for Viterra. So far it is quite a good job. He likes it and comes home happy so I am happy. Makes for quite the happy life. Hockey season has finished! Daniel may be sad but I am quite happy about that.I get my husband back for a while... at least until rugby season and lacrosse season start up. I better find more hobbies to occupy my life.
As for the rest of the family Thelma/Debra is doing wonderful we finally got her all fixed up so we have no more problems with her. Just need to replace a windshield. (after all the rocks are mostly gone). Stanley had a 'bout of sickness there in my second week of practicum. (just like he did in my first practicum). So my lovely neighbors drove and picked me up from school. Saturday they took a better look at it and Stanley decided he was feeling better and has been running beautifully since. (hopefully they stay that way) (knock on wood).
I can't really think of anything else. Our life is a calm one. relatively unexciting. I'm sure it will get there one day. :)
Adios!
ps Easter holidays start on FRIDAY! (hence the 4 day week)
Anyone got ideas as to what I should do??
No comments:
Post a Comment