So today we decided to have an adventure and make cinnamon buns! :)

We started out using a mixer we have but then realized it was to small. So we went up a size and just used a mixing bowl and I ended up having to knead while Dan added flour and washed dishes. Yeah he's talented I know. :) Then we let the dough rise. We brought the table into the kitchen to use for roll out the dough. Good thing too!
the ENTIRE TABLE! AWESOME!
It was quite fun. Definitely made one big MESS!!!!!
Huge right?
yummmmm!!!
The End.
You know you're jealous!
Holy! What are you gonna do with all those?
ReplyDeleteholy cow Indie these look amazing, you need to show me how to make these one day. I hope it is okay that I read your blog :) Kalinda Hunsperger
ReplyDeleteLargest roll of Cinnamon buns I've ever seen! Awesome.
ReplyDeletehaha I froze some. Gave some out. lol Still have some to give away. Any takers? haha
ReplyDelete