November: Dani and Chase got married. And they had thee cutest bridesmaids and groomsman. haha (all the nieces and nephews) It was such a fun day and I am so happy for them. They are definitely some favorites around here. I made their cake and it was AWESOME! Seriously pretty proud of my self. I actually started making more cakes after their wedding for other people. It's been fun.
December:
Dan and Chase had a football appreciation night Dani and I got to go to. They both won awards and it was a great dinner. Glad those two found something to do together. They both loved it.
Christmas was super fun as always. Spent Christmas Day at home with the kids opening presents and chillin. Christmas evening we went to Dan's Grandparents house and had a meal and the kids got to play with their cousins. Always a fun noisy affair! I am enjoying my nieces and nephews and watching them grow up! Its crazy that the older ones were my kids age when I married into this crazy family. Time flies.
Boxing day was our crazy fun affair. My parents booked the church and we go there and play games and eat food. Oh was it fun. We had many games planned Becky had an escape room for us to figure out, jeopardy, the usual card and board games, water pong tournament and of course nerf wars.
Its great fun for everyone. We ended of the evening playing a game or two of sardines.
January: We caught up from the craziness of Christmas and got back into our routine of school and work. As usual January seemed to last forever. Dan also went on another 10 day trip to Guatemala. Stefan got to go with him and two of tycy's kids came up and I watched them for a few days! Good times.
One of those days i was also watching Dana's kids and I had 8 kids 4 and under
We're going to stop there. Hopefully i wake up early enough before my kids again to finish a few more months.
No comments:
Post a Comment