Christmas Day we got to spend at our house with just our kiddos and it was AMAZING! By far my favorite Christmas. We woke up to the usual kids coming into our room for cuddles. Sean was the first one up. We snuggled and then he said he was starving so we snuck down for some cheerios before everyone else woke up. When he saw all the presents and stockings his face just lit up! After he ate he went and pounced on Dan. Max woke up after and then Evan and we all went down to open gifts.
I take pictures but they are always so blurry because the kids are just so excited and moving so fast!
We made some sugar cookies as well. Just so the boys could try out their new aprons I made them.
We had a bit of a impromtu family dinner with my sisters and parents. It was fun! Everyone was their except Shay! I guess she prefers warmer climates. haha
It was fun. Good food. Good visitng. Played some games too!
Boxing Day was my families Christmas. We all got together at the Church and had SOO MUCH FOOD! Ham sandwhiches and everyone brought an appetizer or two or three and some desserts. We had a bounce house for the kids. and they really just got to run wild! Which was nice. The adults got to visit and play some games and open our Saran Wrap balls.
| Minion Max |
| Basketball |
The kids got to do their annual gingerbread decorating and decorate the Sugar cookies we brought too.
Then of course we had our nerf gun war! I sat it out. haha I cant' duck and dodge too well. lol
It was a blast as always! It was good this year because all the "families" brought their own Saran Wrap ball. Inside each one is a big gift and little prizes on the way.
All in all it was my favorite Christmas Season Yet!
I love Saran Wrap balls. Looks like a great Christmas. Your trip sounded fun. I was intrigued how the Mexican people lived. You got to experience that a bit more than we did. Merry Christmas
ReplyDelete