Monday, 13 March 2017

11 months

I can't believe I almost missed posting this post. I mean he's closer to being 1 now... gulp. and I know as soon as I post this He will be one. That just seems to be how times flies.

My baby...




He is crawling obviously. and super fast. Like lightening. He has also surprised me by taking his first steps and loving it. He hasn't fully caught on yet. Which has surprised me. I thought for sure he'd be fully walking by his birthday. Just goes to show he does things how he likes them.


 Fully weened from me. bittersweet. Though I do love the freedom I get and I don't feel so overwhelemed now.


 Food Monster. Anything and Everything anyone else is eating he must have.


 LOVES LOVES LOVES his brothers. Especially Sean. He loves when Sean gives him attention and the two of them just laugh and laugh. He has good times With Max too but they are shorter periods normally resulting in Max hitting him or sitting on him or even biting him.


 Is a total momma's boy. Can't leave my side. He just got to spend the weekend with his dad and brothers when I went away for a few days. When i walked back into the house the smile and joy on his face was crazy! Made my heart happy though too. :)


Sleeping way better! only gets up once now between 3-5. and then easily goes back to sleep till 7;30-8;00.


 Only has his two bottom teeth but I did think I saw a top one trying to come through the other day.


 He is the best little boy. I love him so much and am so grateful he snuck into our family so quickly. I couldn't imagine life any other way now.

 And I can't believe that next month he is going to be 1.
The first birthday. Another toddler. No more baby. wow.


1 comment:

  1. I love how you said 'he snuck in'. Too cute. He is growing up so fast.

    ReplyDelete