Thursday, 5 January 2017

9 Months

He's been out as long as he's been in!!! (actually I guess hes been out a bit longer since he came a bit early. Whatever)

9 whole months. I can't believe it. The time is just flying with this little guy!

He's crawling and starting to pull himself up to stand on things. He has mastered one stair. Then he gets stuck and cries for help. The speed at which this guy is crawling though is faster and faster every day.
 He slept through the night the other night. I was so excited that things were changing! But nope last night he got up once. Which is still better than before. I'll take it.

Food. He loves to feed himself! Hallelujiah! I just have to put it on his tray and he'll stuff his face! My first kid I actually get to eat warm food! haha He eats just about anything. He pretty much has no choice in that factor. He's learned if he doesn't eat his brothers will take it from him.
 Still referred to as baby sweet cheeks or baby fat pants by Sean. I think those nicknames might stick for life. Sorry Evan.

He is slimming down a lot though. He still has the fatest thighs (those might be for life.. sorry dude) but his little baby cheeks are just melting away. :( bye bye baby pudge...


He brothers still adore him and are playing with him better now especially since he's been on the move. Max still tries to ride him....


I don't know what else to say. He's such a happy baby now! I'm glad we made it through those first 2 months that were super rough. He is so happy and easy going now. Smiles all day long and that baby laugh. GAH! its the best. It turns heads in stores. Man I love him. He came so much sooner than we planned but I can't picture what life would be like without him. He's just perfect.

Its so much harder now to take good pictures of him with his brothers running wildly around and wanting to be in them and with him being on the move! JEN I NEED YOU! :)

2 comments:

  1. Lol!!!! I totally thought it was a Sean pic with the hat and then I was like... wait a second I used a white backdrop. Lol! And Ben's little shirt... awwww, melt my heart. That was one of my fav's. He is growing so fast. You can always drive up here for a sitter session :) Ben's birthday is tomorrow. I can't believe he is 2!

    ReplyDelete