Tuesday, 22 November 2016

Halloween 2016

I know this is late but bear with me here.

Halloween this year was so much different than the last years because Sean actually understood what was going on and the whole purpose of dressing up and getting Candy. Which in turn helped Max. Win win.

Saturday afternoon we took the boys to the exhibition grounds where there were some kid activities going on. They loved it. A few treats but not to many.





The Saturday before Halloween we went over to Hollands for a party! There was some great food and friends! The boys or I guess the Men went downstairs to watch a scary show while the Women played a game and dealt with the few babies that were there. (luckily we had gotten a babysitter so we just had Evan)
These are the cake pops I made. Some eyeballs and then just some Halloween colors. they were fun. 




It was fun visitng and eating delicious food. yum yum.

Sunday we finally found the time to carve our pumpkins. We did it while Max and Evan were napping. less mess that way.


I never did get a picture of them on the step. Oh well.

Halloween Day Sean was asking all day long when he got to go trick or treating. So i was very excited when Daniel finally came home and we could have dinner and then they could go out. wow. I made Sloppy Joes. My parents were over and then of course Hollands came over too. After dinner we got the boys dressed and then Dan, Carl and Dana took all the kids trick or treating! I stayed home with Evan to hand out Candy. easy since only 4-5 people stopped by. I think total the whole night we had 10. Next year I might just go out with all my boys.





Carl, Dana, Dawson and Max came home after a block but Sean and Dan did all around the block. Sean LOVED it. lol SO much candy and chips.

It was a good time and I loved seeing Sean take notice of the Holiday.

Time to step up my game for other holidays now.

Bring on Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Amen!!!!!!! Bring on Christmas 🎄

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah you blogged. ;) So what exactly was Dan's costume at the party. Super Dad!?! Your cake pops look great.

    ReplyDelete