Tuesday, 6 September 2016

Kimball River Camping

August 19-21 we went camping at Kimball with Dan's Parents. It was suppose to be their "Fyfe Family" campout due to a mix up earlier in the summer but no one could make it but us. And my parents. bahahaha

It was a good time.
Friday night was a beast of a night. Sean and Max decided they didn't want to sleep. Max was up from 1-4 and then Sean was up every hour ALL NIGHT LONG! I was so greatful when 7;00 came around and it was acceptable to get up.  Evan slept the best... favorite child award!
Saturday my parents took Sean and Max kayaking down the River while Dan and I ran into Cardston to grab some stuff and get a new tire for our tent trailer. Then we got to visit with his parents while mine were still gone. After visiting for a while I went for a nap. It was heavenly.

The boys got to play on the park and go fishing and swimming and Sonya and the girls came out for a bit so they got to play with some cousins.

Sunday we cleaned up and hung around. Even did some more swimming.

It was a very chill weekend. I'm pretty sure I was out of it enough I have 0 pictures. WIN.

It was very fun and relaxing and our last camping trip of the summer. The boys still have Man's camp left. But other than that we are done.


No comments:

Post a Comment