Wednesday, 30 March 2016

Last Date Night Before Baby.

Technically this would be our "Babymoon" right? Whatever it was it was a fun night out with lots of good friends and food! 

We had tickets to Walk off the Earth and Marianas Trench. It was nice to be up in the box away from all the craziness! Haha but maybe being on the floor would have induced labor.... Hmmmm. 


My parents watched the kids for us which my boys absolutely loved I'm sure! 

It was seriously such a good night. Even baby Mason did so well! Lindsey and Brad had to bring him but he was cute so it was acceptable! 


My favourite was Walk Off The Earth. They did a fantastic job with their set! I think I just like their music more. Marianas trench was good too but louder so you couldn't really hear the words just the bass. I must be getting old. Haha 
I didn't get a group shot of who all was there. Dang. 

1 comment:

  1. Never heard of either of those. I will have to investigate. :) Glad you had one last fun night out for a while. Good luck Monday.

    ReplyDelete