Saturday, 9 January 2016

25 weeks

Looking back I was so good at documenting everything when I was pregnant with Sean (first time mom ha!) Max I did decent even with Sean running around like a wild man. This poor baby #3. And they say the middle one is neglected. 

Thought I'd do a little updating on him. 

He's a Happy healthy wiggling guy who, like his brothers, enjoys my bladder.

I can still sleep relatively comfy on my belly. And on average make it till about 5 am before having to pee. (Mostly Max's fault)

I feel fantastic. More so than with the last two trouble makers.(making up for how nauseous I was with this one) I mean I still "forget" I'm pregnant till someone says something, I look in a mirror or realize that I'm back in the toilet for the 15th time that day. 

He's sitting nice and low. Seriously I might just sneeze one day and he'll come flying out. 

I'm losing hair everywhere just ask Dan. Normally I don't lose it until about 2 months post partum. Hopefully I don't go bald. 

The ultrasound tech told us it's a boy. But when ya try to tell Sean that he still holds to the fact he's getting a sister. All I can say is one of us is in for a surprise. 
25 weeks! 12-13 weeks left!!! :) wow! (Getting induced early for those of you questioning my math!)





4 comments:

  1. Cutest pregnant belly ever!!!!! Enjoy the next few weeks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would so funny is Sean was right and it's a girl. Now I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want Sean to be right!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want Sean to be right too! :P

    ReplyDelete