Saturday, 12 September 2015

A Good Day

Today was just one of those days that I would say was perfect! 

We woke up to sunshine and 2 super happy boys. Sean decided we needed French toast for breakfast so that's what we made. Then we loaded up the boys and went to the park and just let them play and swing! Sean loved it. 

 Then we walked around and found a garage sale and Sean got a free bat. ) that kid gets so many free things it's crazy!! Max had a lovely nap in the stroller. So he was ready to party when we got home. We did a few little things and then sat in the back yard on the new grass and had a pizza picnic. It was wonderful just being able to sit and hang out together. 

Max got another nap while we cleaned out the camper and garage. I should be able to finally park in the garage! We filled up Sean's pool and let him play while we worked. He enjoyed that. As long as we stayed with him. Silly kid. I can't wait for the day Max and Sean will play with each other and give me even more freedom!!! 



See what I mean though?? Today was a good day. Makes me happy inside and feel so recharged! Ending the day with a little brother bear! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment