Monday, 17 August 2015

Busy busy

We have been so super busy the last month I don't know if i have been at my house for more than 3 days at a time! 

First off I was at YW's camp. That was a blast! First time bein back at YW's camp as a leader. And camp was a success I'd say. Lots of rain but we built us a nice rain Shelter out of tarps and we were set. We got to hike wall lake. So beautiful!! Maybe I'll do it again when the boys are older and I won't have to carry them. 
We only stayed 2 nights. Which was more than enough with all the rain. We managed to go home dry though because of course it cleared up as we packed up. Haha

After that I had enough time at home to get things washed and packed again for a camping trip with the lows and hunspergers out in Glenwood. It was so much fun to be with everyone! Even if I went by myself. Dan had some lacrosse something or other so he missed out. He did get to pop out one night though. 
Pictures











It was such a blast!! We partied hard and boy was I wiped! Three days camping with the two boys... Yikes. I bailed on glenwood days to make it in time to Magrath days! I even caught the parade!!! I'm awesome like that!! 

Emerys face was so worth it!!! He was so happy to be in the parade with shay and her float!! 


Sean got a case of hives and so the Benadryl we have him knocked him out cold while he was watching ice age! The poor kid! 




That while week after Magrath days was more partying! We saw Mary Poppins at the carriage house theatre in cardston went to the temple with Cassandra and Becky. Went to Cassandra's bridal shower helped decorate the gym for her wedding. And then finally August 1st came and we got to be there while he was sealed to Glenn for time and all eternity! It was a beautiful day!!! 

Which reminds me... I still have to get her all the pictures I took.... I'm just a little behind in life right now! 

July was such a crazy fun month!!! And August has been crazy as well! Stay tuned for my post on the Parker Family reunion!!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Your photos are beautiful. You have a lovely blog! :)

    ReplyDelete