Thursday, 9 July 2015

Choose your Love, Love your choice

That's him! That's who I chose and who I love more everyday! 

4 years ago. 
The nervousness and excitement and anticipation. It was finally my wedding day! I remember hoping it would be everything I ever dreamed. It was and still is. 

I remember one of the wedding cards that we opened a few days later said something like, "looking back you'll realize this was the day you loved each other the least." 

Never in my mind four years ago could I imagine loving Dan more than I do today. He's the best choice I ever made and I'm so glad that we made it eternal. We have forever. No matter what life may bring we always have each other. 

We've moved 4 times. 
Owned 2 houses. 
Have two kids
Owned 5 cars. 
3 computers. 
No pets. 
Made many many friends. 
And loved every minute. 

He's mine and I love him for loving me. 

4 years have gone by so fast yet it still feels like it was only yesterday that we walked into the Cardston Temple to be sealed for time and all eternity. 

It was a wonderful day. And I'll continue to love every moment of every day with him. 

I've been so blessed! Happy 4 years! 


2 comments:

  1. Happy 4 years!!!!! What a beautiful post, I like that saying...."today is the day you'll love each other the least", so true!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete