Wednesday, 6 May 2015

A Weekend Trip!

Tycy's baby's blessing was this last weekend and I decided to roadtrip it down with my parents and have some fun! We left friday and made it to Tycy's in time to make dinner and eat it. The best! :)

Shortly after we took off to the cabin to put my kids to sleep and get some sleep ourselves. Man how I love Tony and Sassa's cabin down there. So wonderful and relaxing. We spent Saturday with Tycy and Family and went to the duck park and I took some family pictures for them and the kids chased the ducks. quite the adventure for them. Sean of course did not want to leave and Max slept through it all. :) Babies...

Costco for a late lunch and some shopping. Then my parents and I went back to the cabin and played some games.

That night not so relaxing. Sean was in bed by 8:15and Max went to sleep about 10:30. Pretty standard for them. After I finished my night rituals it was about 11:30. At 1:00 I woke up to Max. Not to normal for him to wake up that soon but hey he's a baby. I fed him and he was out by 1;30. Went to bed my self and then found my self waking up at 2:00 to Sean crying and talking in his sleep. I went in and cuddled him and got back to bed 2:45. 3:30 came and Sean was awake but talking to himself. I listened to him for a while and just tried to ignore him but it was kinda hard when he kept calling me. Mama! Mama! MAMA! So instead of letting him wake up Max I went and got him and just pulled him into bed with me. For the next 30 mins he cuddled me and i thought he was asleep so I was just about to drift off myself when he started talking about Shrek, Donkey, Dragon and Pincess Fiona. WHAT? haha that kid watches that show too much I think. He serenaded me with stories about Shrek until 5:00. I couldn't take it by that point and just put him back in his room with a bottle. He talked a little after that but at least he was quiet and I was able to ignore him and go back to sleep. Then before I knew it, it was 6:00 and Max was awake. I gave up on trying to go back to sleep after that. I figured it would be pointless.

We got ready and out the door just after 8;00 to go to the baby blessing. We just stayed for Sacrament and then headed back to the cabin to clean up. Got back in time to Tycy's for some lunch! OH FOOD! and then the men played poker. Tycy slept, Grandma watched the kiddos and I attempted to sleep with Sean poking me every 5 mins saying mama wake up! Eventually I did manage to sneak off and get an hour nap in Tycy's bed before we headed back home.

It was a good trip. The best part was watching all these little cousins play together! Man they are fun!

PICTURES!















No comments:

Post a Comment