Friday, 5 December 2014

Just Something

Its been a while since I have posted much here. My brain is going void of any topics or life events that are happening right now.

As of 20 mins ago we finished putting doors in downstairs. We are just that much closer to booting Sean downstairs. Which means I can start getting the Nursery set up and clothes put away etc. I'm kinda getting antsy for that. I also have a few crafts I wanna do/finish. I just need to go buy the stuff. (Procrastinator). Nesting perhaps?

People are always asking how far along/how many more weeks till baby. Sometimes I just wanna say you count the weeks until Feb 22. I'm seriously so amazed at how fast this pregnancy has gone. It's just borderline ridiculous. But I am chasing a 1 1/2 year old around the house every day. Which don't get me wrong I love. But some days I just wanna keep my feet up and stuff my face with fruit and chocolate all day. :)
 For anyone wondering this pregnancy is going great. No BP issues or anything. YAY. They are keeping a pretty close eye on me this time around. I've been in to see the OBGYN every 2 weeks since 23 weeks. Soon I'll be getting another ultrasound so they can monitor growth of baby/placenta/utereus etc. Just to keep a eye on things. :) And this child is acting like he doesn't have any room already! He better slow down on the growth he still has over 10 weeks in there! Any bets on how big this one will be? (ouch)

The toddler.
Is a moving/talking machine! I love it!
he is super helpful clearing the table even putting a few dishes in the dishwasher. He helps me sweep up the floor, throws garbage away, cleaning up his toys we are working on. haha
Oh he is also OBSESSED with brushing his teeth. I can be in the bathroom and he'll be downstairs and i'll yell "I'm brushing my teeth" and in 2 seconds flat he is by my side with his finger in his mouth indicating he wants to brush his teeth. In fact any time he sees a bathroom sink he wants to brush his teeth! Most the time I humor him and let him too. It's a good habit to start!

He loves Elmo. It's our newest obssesion. Thank heavens it's on Netflix.
He also loves the song "Happy" by Pharrel Williams. In fact he points to the computer and asks for Happy. Crazy kid.

* We were installing our basement doors a few days ago and we had a big glitch with one of them. Dan was super frusterated at this point and when the door would shut into the door jam he said, " OH NO."
Then Sean says." oh no!"
I am so glad that whatever part of Dan's brain was thinking of his child said oh no instead of what I know he was thinking. Which would not have been appropriate for a 1 1/2 year old to be running around saying for the rest of the day. Now whenever I say Oh no Sean says, Dadda!  because that's what Dadda says! :)

He also loves baby and calls his belly a baby. We're working on that. He loves to kiss my belly and blow raspberrries and hug it. OH and belly bumping. haha What a clown.

picture By Olivia Perry

picture By Olivia Perry

picture By Olivia Perry

Look at those eyes!

Sometimes this is how i find him napping

Enjoying some Ice!
I found him napping like this one day. There were some big trucks driving passed. I assume he fell asleep watching them

Christmas Time!!! :) He points to the tree every morning and says "tree. . . cool!"

Painting! Our favorite thing to do!

Painting ourselves included!

WHat a cheese face!

Helping with the doors!

3 comments:

  1. Super adorable! With Christmas time will go faster too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun post!!! And what a cutie Sean is!!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete