Wednesday, 11 December 2013

A tired brain

Well, kudos to you mom's out there that have a child that never sleep through the night. 
I was blessed with a child that slept through the night right from birth he's been a great sleeper! A few things happened after he turned six months:
1. He hit a growth spurt 
2. He got a cold
3. He started teething
What do all three of those have in common? 
He wakes up through the night. Only once sometimes twice, and he's right to sleep after I feed him. So it's not horrible but it is exhausting. 
Just last night for instance he woke up at 3:30 so I went in and fed and cuddled him. Then suddenly it was 4:30 and I was in my bed and Sean in his....
So either I put him to bed while I myself was sleeping or I am dreaming about this kid waking up at night. Wow!

Well lets hope this kid gets backing to sleeping before I start dreaming of diaper changes or something! 

And of course pictures of this happy boy even when he's snotty and sick!





I love my little boy!!!

1 comment:

  1. cute, cute, cute! I love the picture of you with Sean! It is nice to see Mommys with their babies..... can you imagine what it would be like to wake up at 11 pm then 12:30 and 2:30 and 4am and maybe not till 8am if you are lucky? I hope you never know ;)

    ReplyDelete